A. General Remarks
Everyone has the right to file an application to Atak Taşıt Yedekleri A.Ş., as the Data Controller, within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (the ”PDPL”):
- to find out whether their personal data has been processed;
- if their personal data has been processed, to request for information related thereto;
- to find out the purpose of processing of their personal data and whether or not their personal data is used properly;
- to know about third-parties to whom their personal data is transferred home or abroad;
- if their personal data has been processed in an incomplete and incorrect manner, to request for correction of the same;
- although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDPL No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request for deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the requirements provided, ex officio or upon the request of the related person, in the event that the reasons requiring processing disappear in accordance with Article 7 of the PDPL No. 6698.
- to request for notification of the processing, made pursuant to the paragraphs (e) and (f), to third-parties to whom their personal data has been transferred;
- to object to the emergence of any consequence against themselves through analysis of the data processed exclusively by means of automated systems;
- in case of any loss and/or damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data, to claim indemnification for losses and/or damages suffered.
B. Processing of Application-Related Personal Data
With the Form of Application to Data Controller, personal data (name, surname, T.R. ID number, passport number, phone number, e-mail, address, signature) is processed limited to and in connection with the purpose of identification of the applicant and managing the application. The personal data in question can only be shared with the relevant units/persons and institutions/organizations authorized by law, depending on the nature of the application.